Thursday, September 12, 2013

''Women that were born to DO Business''. Feminist side of my thinking..

I've always believed in a notion that some women were raised up to do business, rather than to be hold in a man's arms. You know what I mean?

Many women are just women. They are naive, very feminine, silly and foolish behaviour like, whole their life they are told that they just need to find a good man to care for them-and that's it-the mission completed. Why they have always been told that? Honestly, I can't imagine for whatsoever reason someone would bring up their daughter like that.

The world had changed a lot in the last hundred years. It is not good politics any more for more to be naive, silly, and just sit around doing nothing and waiting for that perfect good man. There ain't no way to be someone in this world this way.

I might sound feminist, well I don't care. In general women are the most strongest and wise creatures of the God in this world. And why in the world you be doubting that and dance around for a man, while not trying to become the greatest yourself? This world is full of possibilities, but only if you are searching for them. Only if you are desperate for them! You have to find those possibilities in every tiny thing! Because they truly are everywhere, if you believe in that.

Some women were just born for business, like myself. I always knew that I am a women who was born for business, rather than love. I am more successful at being tough, cold-hearted and neutral than at being a sweet girl with all those ''babe,babe, can't live without you''. It just has never been my thing really. Love is the last thing I think about in my life. It's just not on my agenda. At least, for another many years. Turning back to the business then..

The word ''business'' is not being considered in it's literal meaning by me here. It is actually really hard to describe what meaning of this word I have in my mind in this situation, but.. Women that was born for business is a woman that came to this world to created greatness. To believe that she can create greatness. And to work very hard to achieve this greatness.

See, there are many women in this world who are just women... But there are so not many of them, who do actually carry in themselves the true meaning of what's a real woman is..



No comments:

Post a Comment