Sunday, September 8, 2013

Novak Djokovich defending his world number 1 title in semi-final of US Open

There is no more joy than seeing my favourite Novak Djokovich, world number 1 player holding and defending his title!

Novak Djokovich will stay ranked as number 1 after winning the semi-final against Wawrinka.

There is no more who deserves to be number 1 more than Djokovich. He is a warrior. He always comes back, he holds, he never gives up. He is an example of limitless possibilities.

I am just in a #Nolefamily forever. I adore Nadal as much as well, but Djokovich is the number 1 in my heart. I adore his attitude to the game. He is always there- world number one- Novak Djokovich.

I still can't overcome that feeling of incredible joy I have in my heart right now... My happiness is limitless..

Thanks Novak for that! #numberonetennisplayer





No comments:

Post a Comment