Monday, September 9, 2013

Polina in Europe

I haven't had a chance yet to tell about my trip to Europe this summer. (European summer actually, while New Zealand winter).
It was simply amazing! Despite that I've caught a cold (a serious tonsilitus) during my flight to Europe before the trip had even started and had to visit a doctor in Germany-everything else was just unbelievable!
Our trip started from England from where by the EuropeStar train we were taken to Belgium. In Belgium we have met our tour director and our 16days long trip began!
During 16days we've visited 6 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France. Each country was something different of course. And I've fallen in love with each of them in some way. Europe is an amazing place. It gets deep into your heart with it's beautiful old history, and stays there forever.
I will talk about each country in details once I have time to do so..
For now, just a little photo teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment