Friday, February 14, 2014

These past two summers been an amazing time of my life. I could not be more grateful for meeting so many amazing people during these last two years. I am truthfully appreciating every moment of this beautiful life.
Learning how to be cold-hearted, strong and successfull during this last year was so hard. I had to give up many things and people in my life to focus on what I really want to be in my future. But no matter how hard it was, I got what I wanted and I fullfilled my dreams and goals.
This year I am for even bigger, better, and harder year. Why? Because hard is good. Being busy and tired, and sleepless is Ok at some point in life. I do this for my future. For my bright successfull future. I already see it. And I know I am gonna get it. Because I am ready for whatever impossible year this life prepared to me. Who better than me knows that impossible is always possible?
I like cherishing things with integrity, and I know that ambition is good. Being ambitions is my key to success.

Polina


No comments:

Post a Comment