Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's never late to post good news

I did it!! I have officially progressed to Part 2 law!! I probably have never been more happier! It is an incredible feeling to at last find exactly what I want to do in my life..This whole year I have been working so hard and dreaming about getting the best grades possible in my Part 1 of the law degree..And here I am,so relieved after finally achieving my goal..got the "A's" i've dreamt of but never really thought I am capable of.But turns out I am. I am so exited for the next best years to come at the law school and working even harder on what I love so much. Believe in yourself people, you can achieve everything you want to if you truly put your heart and love at what you do,and work hard day and night. An accomplishment that looked so impossible to me turned out not just fine but great,and to be honest that is a very little proud moment I have right now with myself!Believe in yourself,if you don't-who will? P.s- now my Instagram name can truly reflect where my future is.. #lovelawschool#bestgradesever"

No comments:

Post a Comment