Thursday, December 15, 2011

Broker

After this trip to Singapore everything became even more complicated than it ever was.
New emotions, new people, new places.. And everything just turned upside down.
I love New Zealand with all my heart.. I was always saying that it is the best country in the whole world. In some kind of way I still love it, but not the same way anymore. Things, that all people would count as a pluses, I count as minuses-and I can't change that.
I looked at things in a new way during this trip.. I saw new opportunities. I saw the world I always wanted to be a part of. And I I have no idea how could I fall in love with New Zealand, considering that it's really the opposite of what I was always dreaming about. Maybe I was just young and I was not thinking of important things.
I saw Singapore and fell in love with it from the first moment.. High skycrapers, highly educated people ( not considering the chinese population of singapore of course). It is a country of huge opportunities..
I saw the exact opposite of Kiwi people, you know.
People in Singapore are a career people. They go crazy about their work. That's what I always wanted for myself.
I do not want to become a person who would only care about beers and rugby. I do not want to communicate with people who are exact opposites of me. People in New Zealand are lovely, no doubts. But I am not them and will never be, even I would really try to be like them-I would not be able them.
I could see myself in Singapore. I like their style of a crazy and completely busy life. That's what my life should be like.. unfortunately I am a depression-person most of the time, and New Zealand made me even more angry and depressive person in those three years.. this quiet and calm life is making me a person I do not want to be.
I need a place where I know I can show my full potential. Singapore seems to be that place.
I am 100% sure that I would feel comfortable there. Because most of the people there are living a life I've been dreaming about since my chilhood. And New Zealand which I met on my way there kind of prevented me form living my dream.And I want to hope and believe that this is just a very short stop.
That all the best things are still there and that I am gonna reach them very soon.

I hope that Im gonna move to Singapore soon as I get some qualifications and well...  Im gonna live my dream...

I am very thankful to all the people I met there in those 7 days. Those people helped me to understand what I really want. They reminded me of my dream. They reminded me of the dream that I forgot about long time ago and lost somewhere on my way... I love you guys... You the best... I love you for what I will become soon..


Carl, Daryll,Nick,Ibn,Gulnura... miss you so much,guys! Y r the inspiration!

Life is too short.. BROKER







No comments:

Post a Comment