Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trip to Rotorua, back to april 2011..

One of the best trips I have ever had, probably because I had a chance to get away from the city life with two of my favourite people.
I can't say this trip happened without any unusual things, because we definitely had some of those, eg. giving a visit to the spa after a huge consumption of alcohol, but that was definitely something to remember:)

Rotorua is my very special and favourite place in Nz. I have been there so many times, and every single time was very special. Too many moments I want to remember for my whole life did happen there.

This trip with Masha and Lera was in April 2011. But I will do this post just now, because Lera is leaving Nz permanently in 3 days and I am in  the mood to refresh my memory on what happened in Rotorua back those awesome days.

My awesome and favourite girlies, thanks for the best times we had this year!!
I know Masha will be here with me again after 2 months, and Lera, I know we will meet soon again, hopefully we will be less crazy and kind of grown-ups the next time we will go out with you! P.S - preferably somewhere in Spain. P.s - ILOVEYOU,MISSINGYOUALREADYBUB







































It's jsut seems that we did not have enought time together yet, you know...
And that is the saddest part of people's leaving..
I wish we could have so much more moments together...but, its life! And all we can do, is keep on moving on...

2 comments:

  1. first of all, i LOVE your banner. very professional-looking. :) your posts and photos are so fun and inspiring. :) i'm a newbie blogger, too, so it's always great to find inspirations from other bloggers. thanks, and hope to be back -- following now. :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey, thanks!!!
    will follow you too xxx

    ReplyDelete