Sunday, November 6, 2011

the goodbye's..

Always been the biggest challenge for me to let people go out of my life, to say THE goodbyes.
I love changing things all the time, places.. I used to love the completely new beginnings. But I am not sure I do anymore. Or that's just been something I would never want to change. 

To be honest, I am scared of my friend's leaving.. She is my soul mate. We had such a great amazing moments together. We had the best time. Something I know I will never forget.

I will never forget even a single detail. Being crazy together in all the ways.. I remember how one day her and mine thoughts had crossed about tatoo, and after two days the tatoo was done.. on the both bodies,actually.. her and mine. Quite embarassing detail is that we actually have done it without thinking, so yeah we had pretty strange feelings and emotions back then. 

This year had really emraced us with unforgettable moments and amazing memories. I know I' ll be always getting the feelings we used to get when I'll be visiting the places we've used to be in together.

This friend was a different friend. She is really special person. And I just love her so much the way she is. 

I have never thought it could be so hard to say goodbye.. that hard, that I cry every time I remember she is leaving so soon. I get a feeling that everything will be different. That I won't find a friend who will understand me that good, who will be reading my thoughts most of the time. 

I know people come and go, but I wish that it  was different. 

Lera, I love you!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Polinochka, I know how hard it is, but you just have to stay strong and believe that you will meet a friend like this once again. Those kind of things make you become a very strong person. I know that such an amazing person like you will meet a friend like this again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you,yulechka!! ogromnoe! i hope that i will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be fine Polina, always!

    ReplyDelete