Monday, October 24, 2011

Tears of happiness. All Blacks making a world history!!!!!!!!

Ever noticed how happiness can be such a small thing? But today it is not..
Sitting in my appartments 2 hours since the game had finished and still hearing ' All Blacks,All Blacks'..
People are going craazzzy!! New Zealand are going crazy right now!! Nobody even had a doubt AB's gonna win, but the finals was tough. I have never seen  in my life so many happy faces at one moment!!
Honestly, I feel the happiest person on the earth right now! It's the best feeling you can get when you are just proud of your country.. I wasn't born here and haven't been living here for ages, but from the first time I've visited NZ I knew that it's my country... that it's the country I love.. the country I want to share my life with.. the country I'll be always proud of. You never know where life will bring you... I'm happy it brought me here, nowhere else I would want to be.
Honestly, I am just proud to feel kiwi at the moment.. to BE kiwi at the moment? I could feel that happiness inside, and looking at their smiles and looking at everything what's going on right now with the people.. I AM JUST HAPPY FOR THEM!!!

All Blacks just made a history!!!!! All New Zealander's are going crazy right now for their country, all other people are going crazy right now for the place they love too!!!!
I never knew people can be so happy.. and even if it's just for one moment, one night, one game, one championship!!! And it makes you feel even more happy when you know they deserve it!!!

PROUD OF NEW ZEALAND
PROUD OF ALL BLACKS
AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE TEAM!!! FOR THE CITY!! FOR THE COUNTRY!!!

STAND AS ONE, NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!










New Zealand, I love you!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. All Blacks All Blacks ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it's awesome babe!!! I was watching...wow, I can only imagine how crazy it must have been to be there when they won!!!! were you partying????

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaaaah it was crazy!!! there were huge screens on queen st, so we were watching the final there!! its not possible to describe with the words how it felt and how crazy and supportive of all blacks the whole nz population is!!!
    people were celebrating for 2 days non-stop
    and we had a parade as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Zealand is aweesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the best country in the world i swear )

    ReplyDelete